Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bahrain Sport Frequemcy

New Year and earrings.

Hello! Happy 2011 to everyone! My beloved blog that allowed me to get in touch with the wonderful world of creative and show my little creations resumed its journey to full capacity after just a few days off. I missed you! But this time I could learn some new technique, I outfitted a bit 'different kind of material, I tried to crochet and knitted (hmmm ... will correct terms?), In short, I ventured into something new I hope will bear fruit in a not too distant future.

is the first pair of earrings of the year. I used the discs that I have hammered silver 925 and screcciato (haihaihai! This is precisely the word I invented. Italianization of Wild to scratch, scratch) and then decorated with a combination of silver wire, beads and Swarovski pearls river. Everything about the tone of amethyst pink / turquoise / pink salmon.

Orecchini in Ag 925 e Swaroski fatti a mano

I enjoyed adding silver micro beads to give a more three-dimensional base disc and give them a touch more light.

Orecchini in Ag 925 e Swaroski fatti a mano

appearance from "hand-made object", the grunge style deliberately combined the elegance and beauty of crystals of silver suits me. I like the contrasts in harmony, and this is nothing new .. :-)

Orecchini in Ag 925 e Swaroski fatti a mano

To find the right way to weave the thread properly hiding items in the work I did and redid the first earring a number of times, but I must say that in the end everything went place as it should and the result satisfies me.

Orecchini in Ag 925 e Swaroski fatti a mano

The photos do not make that much, but I assure you that the earrings give off a great light!

A small news in Love Potion . Oltre al mio negozio Etsy tutto dedicato alla mia passione per i bijoux, da oggi anche la mia passione per gli oggetti vintage ha trovato dimora! Ho aperto un nuovo negozio sempre sulla piattaforma Etsy. Si chiama My Little Vintage World. Qui si possono trovare oggetti vintage di vario tipo, accessori moda, ricordi del passato come vecchie ceramiche e tutto ciò che io amo collezionare. Essendo nuovo di zecca ci sono ancora pochi oggetti in vendita, ma con il tempo la collezione presente si amplierà. Se vi fa piacere, date un’occhiata. Qui di seguito un piccolo esempio di quello che potrete trovare.

Stampo in porcellana a forma di pesce inizi del 900' porcelain mold shaped like a fish. Germany, 1920.

And now make way for bijoux. The daily menu includes experiments with wire and crochet.

Good creativity at all!

Antoinette.

0 comments:

Post a Comment